For over 30 years, Warp has been synonymous with sonic and visual adventures. We are now a leading independent music company representing groundbreaking and influential artists including Aphex Twin, Flying Lotus, Danny Brown, Kelela, Nightmares on Wax, Squid, Oneohtrix Point Never, Nala Sinephro, Autechre, Stereolab and many more. others in our family. from labels including Warp Records, LuckyMe, Roya, PLZ Make It Ruinz, On-U Sound and many more.
Warp has always been a leader in music retail; starting Warpmart in the early days of the Internet, launching Bleep.com as the first digital download store, then developing it into a leading online music store and founding the D2C solutions company Ocher.
We are now looking for an experienced, energetic and entrepreneurial individual to drive our e-commerce and D2C strategy across our family of brands and across all e-commerce channels going forward. You will lead both the strategy and delivery of all e-commerce at Warp, including but not limited to our own Bleep.com store, brand stores, artist stores, Bandcamp, marketplaces and social selling.
You should deeply understand our products and our customers and share our commitment to supporting the artists and labels we work with, providing an exceptional experience for our customers. You’ll review and define our e-commerce offering, creating a mix of options that work for all labels, artists and projects. You will lead a team to plan, develop and deliver online sales and direct marketing campaigns, motivating and developing this team to deliver our campaign and broader e-commerce goals.
You will have an entrepreneurial attitude and will be constantly up-to-date with direct-to-fan sales developments and be on the lookout for ways to grow and develop our services.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a proven e-commerce sales background to shape our business going forward, working with many ground-breaking artists and labels and an exciting slate of projects planned for 2023 and beyond.
- Development and deployment of our e-commerce strategy.
- Own the P&L for e-commerce including Bleep.com, D2C and marketplace selling.
- Oversee D2C campaign strategy.
- Design and lead Bleep’s broader e-commerce strategy for third party product lines.
- Manage and develop a team to deliver e-commerce functions.
- Oversee the development of marketing strategies and campaigns in collaboration with our label marketing teams.
- Lead D2C operations in close collaboration with our internal teams and external partners.
- Sales and inventory reports and development of key performance indicators for business analysis.
- Proven sales background with a solid understanding of all aspects of e-commerce including operations and reporting.
- Good knowledge of e-commerce tools and operations.
- Budget management and business acumen, including the ability to forecast store activity, ensuring business profitability.
- The ability to analyze and make decisions based on data.
- An exceptional leader and people manager.
- An understanding of our labels and their place in musical culture.
- An understanding of the music retail landscape.
- Experience in sales and merchandising operations would be an advantage.
- North London based office with flexible working.
- Salary according to experience
Please apply here: https://smrtr.io/bxW_j
Please use the ‘Message to hiring manager’ section to provide a full cover letter explaining why you think you are suitable for the position. Applicants who do not provide a cover letter will not be considered.
Closing of applications on 03/10/22.
We recognize the importance of diversity within our teams and are fully committed to welcoming all types of talent. Additionally, we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments to the application process that may be required. If there is anything you would like to tell us, please note it at the time of your application.
Thank you for applying and don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away as we take the time to review all applications.