Senior Streaming Manager, Warner Records
At Warner Music Group, we are a global collective of music creators and music lovers, technology innovators and inspired entrepreneurs, game-changing creators and passionate team members. Here, we know that each talent makes our collective bolder and brighter. We are guided by four fundamental principles that underpin everything we do in all of our various businesses:
- Music is everything: Music is our passion and we can’t get enough of it. Tastes, trends and technology will change, but great artists and songwriters will always be our driving force.
- Global growth, local expertise: Music is a global language. Through communication and collaboration, our success can come from anywhere and be translated everywhere.
- Innovation and insight: Pushing the boundaries requires the best information and the boldest imagination. We use both to create the future.
- Empowered by people: Like the artists we serve and the music they make, our differences make us stronger. It’s a place where every talent can belong and build a career.
We remain committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We know this fosters a culture where you can truly belong, contribute and grow. We encourage applications from people of any age, gender identity, sex or sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, disability and any other protected characteristic or identity.
Consider a career at WMG and get the best of both worlds – an innovative global music company that retains the creative spirit of an agile indie.
Job Title: Senior Streaming Manager
Warner Records is home to Dua Lipa, Griff, Pa Salieu, Foals, The Blessed Madonna, Megan Thee Stallion, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Pink Pantheress, LF System, Liam Gallagher, Priya Ragu, Jodie Harsh, Muse, Royal Blood, Luude and Suite. We also represent the US listing for Warner and 300 Entertainment.
As a label, we’re on a mission to move global culture one icon at a time. Raise their voices and spread them to the world through creativity, curiosity and community. We are a home for original artists. Important stories. Talent, Vision & Ambition.
This role connects the label to UK streaming platforms – bringing music and artists to their audiences via label relationships, editorial and marketing teams at Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Youtube, Deezer and Soundcloud.
Reporting to the Vice President of Radio and Streaming and part of the Promotions team, you will work closely with the Marketing, Audience and Sales teams and you will be responsible for presenting and engaging the DSPS, drive strategy, analyze data and come up with creative ways to promote artists on platforms.
Key elements of the role include
- Drive a streaming strategy for our artists – from single singles to artist album campaigns
- Work closely with artists and managers to tell their stories on the platform
- Prioritize, launch, secure playlists and boosters, and land larger initiatives
- Monitor all key UK and US releases to ensure their potential is realized on all platforms
- Create unique and creative campaigns that break out of the mold
- Nurture, build and nurture relationships between DSPs
- Passionate and knowledgeable about music and streaming
- Friendly, outgoing with exceptional relationship building skills
- Proactive, reactive and results oriented
- Confident in presentation
- Collaboration with the label, managers, artists and DSPs
- Data savvy/analytical savvy
- Strategic, detailed and organized
- Able to seek out creative ways to tell artists’ stories with DSPS in a bespoke and authentic way
- Happy to work alone and as part of a team in a fast paced, high workload and pressured environment
- Want to attend shows, events and festivals
We’d love for you to also have:
- Previous experience in a streaming environment
- Real understanding of DSPS, their artist data portals and analysis tools
- Existing relationships with key DSP contacts
As home to Asylum, Atlantic, East West, Elektra, FFRR, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Warner Records, Warner Classics and many more of the world’s biggest recording labels, the emerging champions of the Warner Music Group artists and global superstars. And our renowned publishing house, Warner Chappell Music, represents songwriters and producers of all genres through a catalog of over one million copyrights worldwide.
Redefining what it means to be a music business in the 21st century, our consumer brands include trendsetters like UPROXX, Songkick, HipHopDX and EMP. We’re home to WMX – the next-generation services division that connects artists with fans and amplifies brands in creative, immersive and engaging ways – and Alternative Distribution Alliance (ADA) – the groundbreaking global distribution company for artists and independent labels.
Together we are Warner Music Group: Music With Vision & Voice.
Do you like this job and want to apply?
Click on the “Apply” link at the top of the page, or apply directly with your LinkedIn. Applying with LinkedIn will import all the information you put in your profile, but will still allow you to upload a resume and cover letter.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away. We take our time to review all resumes and find the best people for WMG.
Thank you for your interest in working for WMG. We love it here and think you will too.
WMG is committed to inclusion and diversity in all aspects of its business. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and will assess qualified applicants without regard to race, religion or creed, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender, identity gender or sex reassignment, marital status or civil partnership, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or any other characteristic protected by law.