This is Music is an established artist management company based in East London, providing management and label services for artists and producers such as Bicep, Jayda G, Logic1000, Sofia Kourtesis, Ross From Friends, Roosevelt, Simian Mobile Disco and James Ford.
We are looking for a highly organized, passionate and experienced individual to join our growing team as a full-time Executive Assistant.
The role involves assisting with day-to-day management tasks and requires someone who can work both collaboratively and independently and multi-tasks. Experience and knowledge of music and the music industry is essential.
Ideal candidates would already have some experience in a role in the music industry.
Main responsibilities include:
- Calendar management
- Data entry
- Update the company’s website as well as our clients’ social media channels
- Creation and sending of newsletters
- Support on launch campaigns
- Assistance with tour activities
- Creation of social media assets and plans
- Assistance with label management and accounting
The right candidate will:
- Be friendly, proactive and adopt a helpful and accommodating approach.
- Display professional manners on the phone and be able to communicate with people at all levels.
- Be highly organized and diligent, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Be able to work independently and lead projects but also comfortable working in a team.
- Be interested in going out regularly for concerts and club nights, as well as meetings and networking with others in the music industry.
- Have some experience and knowledge of digital marketing, social media, remarketing and web analytics.
- Have office experience and proficiency in Word, Excel, email clients, etc.
Salary and benefits: PA£22,000-24,000, health insurance, occupational pension and annual performance bonus.
To be considered, please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] marked “Management Assistant”. Please note that due to the large number of previous applications, we cannot guarantee a response to all.
Start of employment: January/February 2022 (to be confirmed)