Company: The Lodge Mastering
A leading music mastering center located in New York, The Lodge is looking for a enthusiastic team member with experience to join the company in a director role Assistant.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly organized and skilled professional to join a team and take on the day-to-day responsibilities of the Grammy-winning engineer and Founder/President of the company, Emily Lazar.
This is a full-time role which may require the candidate to work occasionally hours and weekends. Flexibility is the key.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively monitor, prepare and respond to client correspondence
- Daily and weekly management of internal and external calendars: planning meetings, providing customer-related deadlines and necessary information
- Engage and work directly with the marketing team regarding social media requirements
- Organize the accounting workflow for invoicing and receivables and maintain
- Research, organize and respond to promotional requests
- Help maintain the company’s online store
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE:
- Extremely well organized with strong time management skills
- Super attentive to detail
- An exceptional and proactive communicator who is ready to step in and help if needed
- Be very cloud and computer proficient as well as a Microsoft Office and G-Suite genius
- Experienced with “collaboration” and CRM programs
- Able to function well within a small team and adapt to change
- Able to thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Capable of basic image and video editing
- Excited to help grow the business and deliver great work to customers
- Passionate and interested in art, aesthetics, design and music!
Priority will be given to applicants close to our NY studios; however an example the candidate could be 100% remote and reside anywhere in the United States.
Please send a cover letter and resume including salary expectations with the subject line “EA APPLICATION” at [email protected]
We sincerely thank all those who apply for this position. Warning: only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
ABOUT THE LODGE
Created in 1997, The Lodge is one of the first mastering studios and specialized recording facilities.