Supernature is an independent artist services company, serving the evolving needs of modern musicians and creators. We provide a flexible range of services, from distribution, marketing, creation and financing to full-scale artist management and development. We’re proud to support some of the most important figures in the independent creative community, from emerging artists to household names and award-winning names.
At Supernature, our mission is to create a future where every artist has the opportunity to make a living from their work. We believe that many established music industry practices are unfair and unsuited to the needs of the modern creator, so we’re working to create something better.
We believe that through the work we do and the principles we promote, we can inspire widespread change. We are looking for like-minded enthusiasts
people to join us in our mission.
We’re a young and ambitious company, so to work here you’ll need to be a strong-willed, independent thinker, adaptable and solution-oriented, and comfortable with a high degree of responsibility – whatever your role. If this sounds like you, read on.
As a Senior Marketing & Project Manager at Supernature, you will be responsible for a roster of artists from various genres and cultures: developing their brand and audience, managing and marketing their projects, and being their primary advocate at Supernature. This position requires a deep understanding of artist development, extensive experience leading global outreach campaigns and a proven ability to deliver complex, multi-functional projects.
what you gonna do
- Build deep relationships with each of your artists to understand their needs, guide and advise them, and be their primary trusted contact at Supernature. You will be their champion within the company and beyond.
- Work closely with your artists to define and nurture their unique artist brand, identity, positioning, product strategy and long-term development goals.
- Design and deliver integrated, digital-focused marketing campaigns with a focus on audience development, creative marketing, cultural connectivity and fostering meaningful artist-fan relationships.
- Ensure the highest standards of communication, organization and efficiency at all stages of campaigns – from strategy and planning to execution and reporting – including management of deadlines and deadlines for projects.
- Liaise and develop strong working relationships with all team members around artist projects – both internal and external. Engage and oversee the services of external promotional, creative and marketing agencies.
- Oversee the go-live and delivery of creative content, including social content, artwork and packaging, music videos and photography.
- Offer promotional opportunities directly with streaming and social media platforms and other external partners.
- Manage project expenditures within agreed budgets, ensuring expenditures are appropriate, efficient, sustainable and transparent.
- Be an ambassador for Supernature and our unique approach to supporting artists, being able to understand, implement and promote our mission and values in your daily work and interactions.
- A minimum of three years of experience leading front-line artist campaigns at a record label, management or services company.
- A passionate, dedicated and accomplished marketer with great contagious energy and a positive, progressive and artist-driven mindset.
- A strong advocate for artistic freedom and equity in the creative industries. In line with our mission to make the industry a fairer and more sustainable place for artists.
- A proactive entrepreneur with an industrious and entrepreneurial nature and an ability to lead with initiative. In-depth knowledge of current music and the broader cultural landscape.
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills. Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills. Ability to listen, inspire, engage and work collaboratively with a wide range of creative and professional people.
- A digital approach to marketing with a comprehensive understanding of digital marketing platforms, tools, strategies and user behaviors across social media, streaming, influencer marketing and beyond.
- Proven track record in audience development with a deep understanding of how to grow and nurture engaged and sustainable fanbases.
- Experience commissioning creative content at different budget levels.
- A good understanding of music marketing channels in print, radio and television. Experience supervising the work of external promotion teams.
- A good understanding of online advertising tools and techniques, with experience in digital media planning. Outdoor advertising experience is a plus.
At Supernature, we believe passionately in freedom and independence, so we adopt a progressive and flexible work policy. This allows you to choose your own schedule, take as many vacations as you want, and work from anywhere, as long as you handle your responsibilities efficiently. We are committed to the growth and well-being of our team, offering regular training, team “workaway” trips and confidential mental health support.
Supernature is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse workforce is essential for a more open and accessible music industry, which is why we encourage applicants from all cultures and backgrounds, especially underrepresented communities.
How to register
If you like the sound of this role, please complete the application form here.
Don’t forget to attach your CV, tell us why you want to work at Supernature and why you would be a great candidate for our mission and the role. Don’t be discouraged if you don’t hear from us right away, but please note that we will only contact successful candidates.
Thank you for your interest in working with Supernature.