Who are we?
World-class writers/producers Björn Ulvaeus, Max Martin and Niclas Molinder founded Session; the market leader in the fight against inadequate collection of creator data. Millions of music creators are not getting fair payment and credit for their work due to inaccurate song or recording information. Session Studio (mobile, web, and desktop) provides music creators with the tools to collaborate and manage their music projects and data in one place, at the time of creation, so nothing gets overlooked.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager based in the UK close to London with a passion for delivering world-class digital marketing campaigns and building a strong brand. If you’d like to be part of a small, innovative team building the future of the music industry, we’d love to hear from you.
what you gonna do
As an in-house Senior Marketing Executive for Session, you will have the opportunity to define and lead the marketing strategy alongside the most influential creators in the industry. Working with the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for reaching the global music creator community to drive user acquisition on the Session Studio app. By offering partner marketing campaigns with the biggest brands in the music industry, digital marketing advertising campaigns and strategic public relations activity, you will work to position Session as the number one app for creators in the world. whole.
- Management of partner marketing campaigns with key music industry partners and artist ambassadors, including website takeovers, digital advertisements and email campaigns
- Develop and A/B test digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns on Google, Facebook Advertising and YouTube
- Managing Session’s PR agency, including strategy around press announcements, developing branded content for marketing, and coordinating PR stunts and events
- Ongoing optimization of Session’s website and app store to maximize traffic and signups
- Work closely with designers, video editors and producers to develop world-class visuals for marketing campaigns
- KPI monitoring, data processing and reporting to key stakeholders.
Who are you
- You have at least 4 years of marketing experience in the music, entertainment or technology industry
- You have phenomenal communication skills, both oral and written
- You have a strong track record of developing and delivering successful email, digital and social campaigns that are proven to deliver key marketing objectives
- You are comfortable with FB Ads Manager and Google Ads & Analytics
- You have worked extensively on website strategy, including A/B testing and landing pages, using Squarespace or an equivalent web CMS platform
- You have experience developing a strong brand identity
- You are a natural project manager, with a knack for getting the most out of a partner, agency or colleague
- You are autonomous, happy to embark on a new project with a proactive attitude
- You are familiar and comfortable with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok
- You thrive in a fast-paced organization and can effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines
- You enjoy using data to inform your marketing strategy and campaign optimization.
good to have
- A genuine interest in music, the creative process and how music is delivered in the ecosystem
- Experience using MailChimp or equivalent email marketing or CRM software
- Solid knowledge of digital advertising platforms, including Facebook advertising
- Experience in a digital streaming service, label, publisher or aggregator
- Basic knowledge of SEO and ASO.
How to register
Send us your CV and cover letter via Linkedin or send us an e-mail at [email protected]
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful applicants who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 working days of submission, please assume that your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.
Session is an equal opportunity employer that supports diversity in the workplace.