Make music. Obtain credit.
Who are we?
World-class writers/producers Björn Ulvaeus, Max Martin and Niclas Molinder founded Session, which today is the market leader in the fight against inadequate creator data collection. Millions of creators are not getting fair payment and credit for their work due to inaccurate song or recording information. Session Studio (mobile, web, and desktop) provides music creators with the tools to collaborate and manage their music projects and data in one place, at the point of creation – so nothing gets overlooked.
We are looking for a Product Owner for our office in Stockholm or London, or any other exciting city you may find yourself in, who has a passion for developing user-centric products and building a product that customers adore. If you want to be part of an innovative team, building the future music industry, we’d love to hear from you.
what you gonna do
As a Product Owner at Session, you will be responsible for one of our product areas for multiple clients (web, desktop and mobile). During our growth journey, you will be a key success factor in the process from ideation to delivery and will ensure that our users join, stay and are happy.
- Define the strategic vision and roadmap for a specific product area and optimize our product to achieve business goals and maximize ROI.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and address product gaps, and generate new ideas that increase market share, improve customer experience, and drive growth.
- Define and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact and have a solid foundation and understanding of quantitative and qualitative data insights.
- Nurture requirements into development-ready epics and stories and own the backlog.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Be the voice of the user within our organization and act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- As the Product Owner, drive end-to-end feature delivery, working with Designers, Developers, Support and Marketing to deliver a high quality product.
Who are you
- You have 4+ years of proven experience as a Product Owner for a global consumer technology product.
- You’ve worked with products that had a tiered subscription model and know how to drive conversions.
- Proven track record in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- You are curious and have an analytical mindset and approach to using metrics and user research to define actionable insights to create the best user experience.
- You thrive in a fast-paced organization and can effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- You are comfortable and excel at prioritizing the best action in a multi-stakeholder environment. Result oriented.
- You have a passion and genuine interest in building the best product.
good to have
- A passion for creating music or experience in the music industry
- Genuine interest in product lifecycle management and staying on top of trends, tools and methodologies to create the best product.
How to register
Send us your CV and cover letter via Linked in or send us an e-mail at [email protected]