Secretly Distribution is looking for a Labeling Services Coordinator
Title: Tagging Services Coordinator
Status: Full time
Hours: 40/week, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Location: Bloomington, IN or Brooklyn, NY
Reports to: Label Services Manager
Company summary: Secretly Distribution is a global digital and physical distribution company, working with some of the most exciting labels and artists in the independent music industry. We are headquartered in Bloomington, IN, with offices in Brooklyn, London and Los Angeles and additional staff in Paris, Berlin, Amsterdam and beyond. We work every day to support great art with transparency, creativity, expertise and hard work.
Job overview: The SD Label Services Coordinator will be an integral part of the new Label Services Department. The role is a full-time position reporting to the Label Services Manager.
- Play a day-to-day direct support role to the Label Services Manager, as well as the International Project Manager assigned to releases that pass through the Label Services department, as an auxiliary member of the core team.
- Organize assets collected from artists, managers and third parties (i.e.: photographers, video directors, mastering houses). Distribute resources to a larger label team via Asana, Slack, and other shared resource tools.
- Prepare and provide metadata and other NRI documents for distribution title setup via OpenPlay.
- Work closely with the Label Services Manager and International Project Manager to manage campaign timelines and communicate campaign changes to other SD departments as needed
- Coordinate logistics and participate in project communications, including planning meetings and project calls, as well as distributing notes to teams
- Participate in new initiatives and special projects within the Label Services department as required
Required Skills :
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite
- Must be able to demonstrate independence of thought and action while functioning in sync with a team.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Not required, but experience with image editing software, such as Adobe Photoshop is helpful
- Not required, but knowledge of Facebook/Instagram and Google advertising platforms is helpful
Benefits of SG Services, Inc.:
- Paid holidays including end-of-year closure from December 23rd – January 1stst
- Paid Vacation Policy
- 401K with business match upon registration
- 12 weeks of parental leave after birth or adoption paid at 100% of salary
- Policy for matching volunteer hours
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health insurance:
- Maximum one month waiting period for health insurance enrollment
- Medical plan with PPO and HSA options
- Rollover dental plan (a portion of your unused annual maximum rolls over to the next year)
- Plan Vision which provides access to over 43,000 provider locations nationwide (including private practice providers and retailers)
- Free basic life insurance and voluntary life insurance
Application link: https://forms.gle/VzgFP6q5WrEzpum17
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, marital status, emotional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, nationality or national origin.