Join the Digital Operations team at Reservoir’s office in New York or Nashville. This position reports to the Senior Director, Business Development and Operations.
- Market competitive salary and benefits
How to register:
- Interface with songwriters, artists, record labels, and managers to get all the audio needed for company-wide distribution, creative presentation, and licensing synchronization
- Work closely with Creative, Synchro, Publishing and Label Digital Operations teams to add value through metadata quality and consistency across the organization
- Develop and implement a company-wide process for audio ingestion and metadata tagging for all new song deliveries
- Support the onboarding process of all newly acquired music catalogs
- Collaborate with digital operations to identify and correct data quality issues of legacy music catalogs Manage recovery and conversion of legacy physical audio and video media to industry standard digital formats
- Liaise with Synch team to ensure all special audio files such as instrumental, acapella and clean versions are available to meet licensing requirements
- Prepare regular reports to company management detailing new audio files available on company platforms Stay informed of news, trends and new business models in the industry
- General understanding of record label and music publishing functions, with an emphasis on the digital supply chain
- Working knowledge of metadata standards for audio and video resources
- Experience with industry content management systems such as DISCO, OpenPlay, FUGA or similar platforms Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple concurrent activities Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Passion for music and technology
- This is not a telework position. When return to work is deemed safe, this position will be based in Reservoir’s New York or Nashville office.
Reservoir is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About the tank:
RESERVOIR IS AN INDEPENDENT MUSIC COMPANY BASED IN NEW YORK.
Reservoir is an independent music company based in New York and with offices in Los Angeles, Nashville, Toronto, London and Abu Dhabi. Founded as a family-owned music publisher in 2007, the company has grown to represent over 130,000 copyrights and 26,000 master recordings with titles dating as far back as 1900, and hundreds of new releases. °1 in the world. Reservoir holds a regular share of the Top 10 in the US market according to Billboard’s Publishers Quarterly, was twice named Publisher of the Year by Music Business Worldwide’s A&R Awards, and won Independent Publisher of the Year at the 2020 Music Week Awards.
Its publishing catalog includes historical pieces written and performed by greats like Billy Strayhorn, Hoagy Carmichael and John Denver; the classic-contemporary catalogs of Sheryl Crow and Phantogram; and current award-winning hits performed by artists like Lady Gaga, Camila Cabello, Bruno Mars, Cardi B and more. The company’s roster of active writers and producers includes award-winning James Fauntleroy, Ali Tamposi, and Jamie Hartman, as well as popular performing artists 2 Chainz, Young Thug, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, and Migos’ Offset and Takeoff.
Reservoir’s film music collection includes the rights to scores created by award-winning composer-producer Hans Zimmer, as heard in The Lion King films, the Pirates of the Caribbean series, Gladiator, The Dark Knight Trilogy and more of 150 other titles.
The company also represents a slew of recorded music through Chrysalis Records and Philly Groove Records and manages artists through its businesses with Blue Raincoat Music and Big Life Management.