Reports to: Marketing Manager, UK
Location: London, UK
On Air gives you access to exclusive pay-per-view shows from around the world. Produced by our award-winning production team and filmed in some of the world’s most renowned venues, On Air has previously aired performances from global pop icon Anne-Marie, Mercury Prize winner Arlo Parks, pioneering singer, actor, fashion icon and cultural avant-garde. Years & Years, BRIT Award winner Skepta, Bafta winners and international heroes Kurupt FM, multi-Grammy award winner Robert Glasper saw pop star HRVY’s global live broadcast from the Royal Albert Hall in the Top 10 on Twitter, delighted classical music fans with Vienna’s Synchron Stage Beethoven 9th Symphony, and streamed multiple platinum-selling and award-winning Dutch DJ Sam Feldt. Learn more about https://www.onair.events/.
We are looking for a creative person to join the growing marketing team based in London.
Based in our W1 office, you will work alongside our Marketing Manager and Design Team, helping to ensure On Air delivers cutting-edge global marketing campaigns to support each of our shows.
As Social Media Marketing Coordinator you will become a key part of the marketing team, responsible for both social media and marketing activities.
We want you to become the driving force behind all social media campaigns, both internally through On Air channels and externally for every On Air produced show. Your responsibilities will include developing and presenting social media plans, creating and managing timelines, overseeing the creation and approval of assets, tracking campaign stats, and producing weekly performance reports. performance.
You will also work alongside the Marketing Manager on day-to-day marketing activities, assisting in the creation, implementation and analysis of marketing campaigns, liaising with external partners, maintaining artist relationships and their teams and by adopting the start-up. supporting the On Air production, development and product teams whenever needed.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable experience in managing social media channels, with examples of how you have helped these channels grow.
- Previous experience developing content that fosters audience interaction, builds audiences and encourages audience participation.
- Experience in data analysis and in using data to shape future marketing decisions.
- Understanding of social media statistics and ability to report them to colleagues and campaign partners.
- Experience planning and sharing content on social media channels.
- Excellent organizational, communication and writing skills.
- Some experience with video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, etc.) and graphics software (Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere) is an advantage but not essential.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- A fan of music and live music shows.
- Entrepreneur, resourceful and creative.
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Driven and ambitious with a strong work ethic.
- Energy, speed and determination with the work to be done.
- Positive attitude in a fast-paced environment and sense of pride in performance and dedication to business success.