JR Digital Marketing Manager
Reports to: Head of Digital Marketing, UK
Location: London, UK
Job Type: Marketing / Digital Marketing
Application deadline: July 1, 2022
On Air gives you access to exclusive pay-per-view shows from around the world. Produced by our award-winning production team and filmed in some of the world’s most renowned venues, On Air has previously aired performances from global pop icon Anne-Marie, Mercury Prize winner Arlo Parks, BRIT Skepta, Bafta Award winners and international heroes Kurupt FM, British pop legends UB40 with Ali Campbell, multiple Grammy winner Robert Glasper, saw pop star HRVY global live stream from the Royal Albert Hall in the Top 10 on Twitter, delighted classical music fans with Beethoven’s 9th Symphony from Vienna’s Synchron Stage, and streamed multiple platinum-selling and multi-award-winning Dutch DJ Sam Feldt.
Learn more about https://www.onair.events
We are looking for a creative person to join our growing marketing team based in London.
Working directly alongside our Marketing Manager and Design Team, you’ll help ensure On Air delivers cutting-edge global marketing campaigns to support each of our shows.
You will play a key role in the creation, implementation, monitoring and reporting of marketing plans, liaising with external partners, working directly with artists and their teams before, during and after live performances , and embracing the start-up spirit by supporting the On Air production, development and product teams (based in our office in the Netherlands) whenever needed.
The JR Marketing Manager will also need to drive the On Air social media presence, developing and executing a social media plan to generate more traffic and interactions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrable experience in social media marketing and management, ideally in the music industry.
- Demonstrable experience in managing social media channels, with examples of how you have helped these channels grow.
- Experience in data analysis and in using data to shape future marketing decisions.
- Understanding of social media statistics and ability to report them to colleagues and campaign partners.
- Experience planning and sharing content on social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, etc.).
- Excellent organizational, communication and writing skills.
- Some experience with video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, etc.) and graphics software (Photoshop, After Effects & Premiere) is an advantage but not essential.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- A fan of music and live music shows.
- Entrepreneur, resourceful and creative.
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Driven and ambitious with a strong work ethic.
- Energy, speed and determination with the work to be done.
- Positive attitude in a fast-paced environment and sense of pride in performance and dedication to business success.