Title – Digital Marketing Manager
Location – London UK – office mix (Kennington) + Remote
Hours – Monday to Friday, from 10am to 18pm
Salary – Depends on experience
Registration deadline: December 31, 2021 (please note that we may close the application process earlier if we have received enough applications)
We actively encourage applications from a wide range of candidates. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status or disability status.
Important: Please read the “How to Apply” section below for information on how to apply, as we will only be able to accept applications sent in accordance with the guidelines.
- The Digital Marketing Manager is the key bridge between Ninja Tune’s marketing, streaming and social media teams, ensuring that all of our release marketing plans are at the forefront in order to maximize our artists’ footprint in the worlds. constantly evolving social media, streaming and creative marketing. .
- You will work on all Ninja Tune and extended family releases (Foreign Family Collective, Brainfeeder, Big Dada, Counter Records, Technicolor and more), directly with artists and their teams, and internal staff at all levels.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that our marketing plans at all levels are strategically optimized to achieve key digital targets and campaign objectives.
- You will communicate and lead the onboarding of all new and current continuous marketing opportunities to internal and external partners, as part of our marketing plans, and ensure that the wider social media team implements, executes and reports results and activations in a timely and clear manner. , to continue promotional efforts on DSP and hybrid platforms.
- You will oversee channel audits to identify opportunities for improvement and growth before, during and after the campaign, and to ensure that all streaming and social best practices are clearly communicated and executed to simultaneously reach multiple targets and campaign goals.
- You will act as the “Oracle” for internal and external teams, evangelizing best practices in streaming marketing, social media and broader digital/online engagement, and ensuring that new techniques , tools and developments are clearly communicated and implemented to all teams in order to maximize the success of the campaign.
- You will have and continue to develop great relationships with reps and other key contacts across all major social and hybrid media platforms, leveraging them to secure key opportunities for our artists, access to beta products and more .
- You will co-lead the extended social media team alongside the Communications Manager and provide invaluable assistance on Label’s social media strategy.
- You will work with product managers and our digital creative team to produce high quality digital assets of all types for a wide range of internal and external team uses.
- You will constantly review all artist and label online presences, looking for new opportunities and options for improvement on an ongoing basis.
Who are you / What you have done –
- You have significant experience in a similar position
- You are excited about working at the forefront of the music industry and excited about where the industry is heading
- You have experience in…
- Plan, execute and report on global marketing campaigns, with a focus on streaming and hybrid engagement models
- A top-notch track record of increasing audience size, engagement, and visibility through
- Innovative and strategic creative ideas married to a clear understanding, implementation and enthusiasm for the latest digital trends and essential marketing beats, while
- Communicate ideas, plans and results to senior management, artists and their teams throughout
- You will have an experience of…
- Social media management, digital marketing and electronic communication platforms (HeyOrca, Linkfire, Mailchimp, ToneDen, Asana or similar)
- All major streaming CMS portals (Spotify / Apple Music / Amazon Music for Artists, YouTube CMS, Deezer Backstage and more)
- Booking digital ad campaigns directly through Facebook Ads Manager, Google Adwords, TikTok Business Center, Spotify Ad Studio and more
- Shared work tools – Google Suite, Asana (or similar) – as well as Mac OSX
- You will be comfortable communicating with stakeholders at all levels with respect and clarity, while remaining open to discussion and debate about perceived wisdom.
- You will have prior team management experience and the ability to motivate in team and solo work environments.
- Excellent time and work management skills
How to register
Please send links to examples of your work, along with your CV and salary expectations for the position to Raksha Rathod at [email protected]with Digital Marketing Manager + your name as the subject of your email.
Be sure to write a short cover note that shares any other useful information and the best number to contact you if we need it.
R2 Consultancy Services Ltd works on behalf of Ninja Tune Ltd. Any information shared will be used for Ninja Tune recruitment purposes only.