Do you have a passion for music, travel, events, digital marketing and making magic happen? Want to take your foundation of great attention to detail, digital marketing, and analytical skills to the next level? If so, this is a unique opportunity for you.
The MRG Group is looking for a motivated, energetic and experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our team and help us achieve our goal of serving the right offer, to the right person, at the right time!
MRG Group is an industry leader in concerts, hospitality, live entertainment, lifestyle and events. Our mission is to create positive, shareable experiences for everyone involved in our business.
The MRG Group in figures in 2021:
- 8 hospitality properties across Canada
- Over 1,000 live shows per year through Canada’s largest independent concert promoter, MRG Live
- 6 live entertainment venues
- 10+ large-scale events per year (2019)
- MRG Travel – Organizing Travel Experiences
- Admit One – Ticketing platform
- BeatRoute – Global lifestyle digital media company
The successful candidate will report to the Assistant Director, Digital Marketing.
The Digital Marketing Manager will serve as a shared service for all MRG Group verticals and will be responsible for planning, executing, analyzing, managing and reporting on cross-platform campaigns. You will be our paid advertising expert and work with our marketing team to ensure we are at the top of our game with every campaign!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute Facebook Exchange and Google Ad strategies based on campaign objectives and KPIs
- Monitor, optimize and report on campaign performance to establish a foundation of key learnings to drive future campaigns
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Facebook and Google (ever-evolving) tools for building campaign audiences, conversion tracking, and other tools used to drive results
- Direct and analyze media buying; develop and implement innovative improvement and growth strategies
- Work with the marketing leadership team to share key learnings and best practices with junior marketers to help build talent density across the department
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the ins and outs of each platform, stay up to date with trends, new features and algorithm changes to enable MRG to maintain a competitive edge.
- Identify new advertising opportunities within new social and ad buying platforms.
- Develop relationships with Facebook and Google account representatives to better understand the platforms and how to optimize our advertising purchases.
- Interpret business objectives and develop effective advertising campaigns to achieve those objectives
- Build rigorous A/B testing plans to derive critical insights for growth and optimization, including ad content and audience segmentation
- Actively contribute to the research, development and introduction of new software and tools
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- 3+ years of related experience
- Thorough understanding and experience using various ad exchanges including FBX, Google, Ads, Twitter and TikTok Ads
- In-depth knowledge of music, the Canadian music industry and the live music landscape considered an asset
- Affinity for processes and continuous improvement
- Knowledge of different purchasing methods such as CPM, CPC, CPE, CPA, ROI, etc.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks/projects while meeting established deadlines
- You thrive in a collaborative atmosphere and embrace a culture of learning and continuous improvement
- Exceptional communication skills
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only selected applicants will be contacted.