Title: National Radio Promotions
Salary: Competitive / Essential Experience
Annual vacation: 20 days per year + 8 public holidays
Hours: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Hybrid: Wednesday & Thursday at our premises)
Location: Camden, London, NW1
a bit about us
Established in 2009, Listen Up offers a bespoke range of bespoke radio, club, streaming, online and print promotion campaigns worldwide through our Los Angeles and London offices. In 2014, after recognizing a gap in the market, we moved our services to the United States and opened an additional branch of the business in Los Angeles. Specializing in the fields of electronic and popular music, we place our clients directly in the spotlight with the experience and know-how to oversee thoughtful, effective and engaging campaigns.
With a client list including Doja Cat, RAYE, Blxst, Black Coffee, Meduza, Alesso, The Martinez Brothers, Andy C, Eats Everything, Pryda, Jodie Harsh, Sigala and MK to name a few, Listen Up is now recognized. as one of the market leaders in the world of music promotion services. We have experienced massive growth over the past 13 years with offices in the UK and US, with four businesses in the music promotion landscape under our Listen Up umbrella.
Where do you come in
We are currently recruiting a passionate and driven individual with experience in radio promotions to join our established national radio team. You will be an integral part of a talented and forward-thinking team.
You will be:
- Work directly with labels, management companies and artists
- You will be on the front line of radio promotion, working alongside and building relationships with the UK’s top radio presenters and producers.
- Organize campaigns, identify targets and target promotional opportunities.
The essential skills you will bring
- Experience in a similar position is essential.
- A solid understanding of British radio; BBC, Kiss and Capital Networks radio is key
- Knowledge of community radio, Rinse, Radio X, Reprezent, NTS and wider regional stations
- A strong interest in electronica, dance, rap, R&B, hip-hop and popular music
- An understanding of DSPs and the streaming landscape
- Strong communication, organizational and teamwork skills
- Proficient user of Word, Excel, iTunes, Spotify and Amazon
What to expect from us
We value and listen to our staff while maintaining a fun work environment, encouraging new ideas and providing career progression. Our staff events are legendary and you will join our well-established team where you will receive genuine attention and support from your colleagues and managers.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to accommodate all applications, but thank you for your interest in working with us, please keep an eye on our website for any future opportunities.
Listen Up is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you are interested in working with us, please apply by emailing a cover letter outlining how you meet our essential requirements along with a copy of your CV to [email protected].