Lime Blue Music is a rapidly growing London-based company specializing in the worldwide management, collection and distribution of neighboring rights.
Lime Blue Music represents nearly one million recordings from over 1,500 different performing clients and master masters.
Working across all genres of music, our goal is to maximize neighboring rights revenues for our clients through our direct relationships with collecting societies, detailed data via our bespoke online portal and fast accounting.
We are looking for an experienced music industry professional with an extensive international network, to join us as a Business Development Manager, working remotely from LA or NYC and overseeing the APAC region, with a particular focus on the Americas.
- Market research for potential new customers and strategic partnerships
- Meet, email and call potential new clients
- Drafting of agreements and negotiation of contracts
- Customer directory analysis
- Customer integration
- Strategic development for customer loyalty
- Travel within the United States and occasionally overseas to meet business needs
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Maintain an effective sales pipeline by ensuring it is developed, researched and built through a combination of self-sourcing and lead follow-up.
- Proactively identify potential customers through various methods (e.g. social media, radio, graphics, etc.) and convert them into customers.
- Identify and build relationships with managers, decision makers and influencers within the music industry.
- Attend networking events and other events to sell, create opportunities and build relationships.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate notes in the CRM system for all leads and leads.
- Educate and advise clients on neighboring rights, their sources and their income.
- Regular meetings and reports to management
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 3, ideally 5 years of experience in the music industry
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in related rights or publishing
- Experienced with digital platforms and new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of record labels and artists
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Mac, Microsoft Word and Excel
GET IN TOUCH:
Please send your CV and cover letter by email to [email protected]
Competitive salary but according to experience.