Pertaining to: production manager
Salary: Subject to experience
Location: based in London
Key generation offers end-to-end manufacturing solutions in vinyl, CD, DVD, Blu-ray, cassette, custom printing and packaging, working with major and independent record labels as well as individual artists in the music industries , media and business. We work with some of the biggest names in these industries and our network spans the globe.
With a rich 30 year history, what started as a solo business has grown to 60 across 4 locations and is now the UK’s leading design and manufacturing services company. It is a place where you are positively encouraged and supported to learn and grow. Efforts are recognized by all, Key Production has an environment that encourages ownership and puts fulfillment, happiness and well-being on its list of priorities.
Summary of work
Working from our London headquarters, a short distance from Kings Cross, you will join a well-established and eclectic family of account managers overseeing the manufacture of bespoke vinyl, CDs, DVDs, cassettes and packaging. Your new role will be to manage projects and tasks covering printing, pressing and packaging, from receiving artwork to delivering the finished product. You will work closely with your internal team and external vendors to achieve the best results and high standards required in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Liaise and manage relationships between customers, suppliers, potential customers and internal departments.
- Obtaining and issuing quotes from suppliers to customers.
- Order Processing – planning, prioritizing, placing, tracking all customer orders.
- Coordinate the distribution of finished stock.
- Respect of deadlines.
- Entry of prices, invoicing and delivery notes.
- General administrator linked to the position.
- Actively promote sales, new products.
- Problem solving with suppliers and customers.
To be considered for this role, you will be;
- An excellent communicator
- Very good cash
- Trade oriented
- Disciplined, organized and possessing excellent time management skills
- Solution-oriented, flexible and able to multi-task
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- A team player with a positive attitude; and
- Have a passion for music!
Key Production is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]