We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager (m/f/d) for our Munich office who can start as soon as possible.
INGOTEQ (ThreeDee Music) is a pioneer in the creation and marketing of music in 3D audio formats, in particular “Dolby Atmos for Music”. Here at our offices and recording studios in the UK and Germany, we cover all production processes and work for a number of global players in the music industry.
The commercialization of immersive musical formats is a growing market of the future. As one of the market leaders, we are working with the latest developments to expand globally in this sector, with the intention of opening up to other markets. To this end, we want to recruit a Key Account Manager as soon as possible to focus on sales.
Prospective candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in the music industry and be able to provide support to the day-to-day operations of the management team, while demonstrating the level of enthusiasm required by the industry music.
- Supervision and management of day-to-day and long-term operations
- Support for the business development strategy and its execution
- Contribution of creative and strategic ideas in all areas of the company
- Support the management team in their communications with existing customers and win new customers
- Provide support for the development and execution of strategic plans for global music releases, marketing, campaign plans including social media content, press relations, etc.
- Establish and manage budgets, plan schedules, team communications, and project milestones across all business units, including (but not limited to) music content, releases, brand partnerships, etc.
- Providing support in sourcing and organizing the resources needed to achieve the company’s creative vision
- Discover and pursue opportunities to enable further distribution of our music
- Generate and convert sales on digital platforms
- Proactively develop and create revenue opportunities
- Track and achieve monthly sales goals
- Provide support for the company’s own e-commerce solutions and strategies
- Create and present compelling sales pitches
- Manage sales databases
- Track and ensure time is managed accurately during campaigns
- Build the content library, negotiate with music managers, maintain and develop contacts with record labels and publishers
- A&R seeks and evaluates talent in terms of potential newcomers
- Effective day-to-day communications and providing top-notch information flow with all partners and teams while ensuring confidentiality and discretion on an ongoing basis
- Provide guidance to the team to develop creative solutions
- Analysis of clients’ “needs and requirements” and offer appropriate recommendations
- Build and maintain customer relationships over the phone, internet and in person
- Negotiate and draft contracts with customers and partners
- Key contact person for all third-party contacts; filter the information to be provided to the management team
Experience and knowledge required:
- At least 5 years of experience as a manager in the commercial music industry (required)
- B2B sales experience in a goal-oriented sales environment
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and exceptional versatility
- High level of critical thinking and problem solving skills, strong ability to learn quickly
- Solution-oriented attitude with the ability to independently prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, able to demonstrate a high level of initiative and understanding of a wide range of customer requirements
- Enthusiasm and passion for selling and closing deals
- Flexible yet disciplined approach to management processes
- Ability to oversee many projects at the same time, ensuring great attention to detail and meticulous control and monitoring
- Excellent understanding of content marketing and social media
- Professional level experience in Microsoft Office, GSuite, Monday, project management and social media tools
- Good negotiation skills, especially in English (mother tongue level) and German (confident use of both languages in a professional environment)
- Able to conduct distinguished and very discreet business with leading artists and actors
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, while always being mindful of handling sensitive and confidential information and materials
- Enjoy communicating with other people, in person as well as over the phone and online
- Open personality, ability to inspire others and take them with you
If you think this sounds like you and want to be part of a dynamic, innovative start-up that has strong USPs and is currently driving its own success, then please apply, including your salary requirements, by email to [email protected] or by post to INGOTEQ GmbH, Ensheimer Str. 42, 66386 St. Ingbert, Germany.
As is customary in the industry, we place a high value on diversity and do not look at where our employees come from, nor their gender or sexual orientation.