Hospital Records is an independent label based in South London, UK. Mainly releasing drums and bass, the label was launched in 1996 by Tony Colman and Chris Goss, and has grown in recent years to become one of the best-known labels in British dance music.
The label is home to artists such as London Elektricity, Flava D, Metrik, Degs, Nu:Tone, DRS & Dynamite, Fred V, Grafix and Mitekiss, but also releases tracks from a range of other drum & bass artists . From its headquarters in Herne Hill, south London, Hospital also runs the publishing company ‘Songs In The Key Of Knife’ and their global events brand ‘Hospitality’.
As a company, we celebrate diversity and are passionate about the well-being of our colleagues. We’re committed to our team and you’ll be encouraged to put your all into it. As a growing company, we encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, to have new experiences and to learn from the talented people you will work with.
Everyone is welcome at Hospital Records – are you ready to be part of this exciting journey with us?
So read on!
We are currently looking for a proactive Finance & Royalties Assistant to support the Finance department/Royalties team in our London office.
This is a full-time position with a hybrid/flexible work policy
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, with an understanding of music copyrights and an eye for detail.
- Processing incoming and outgoing payments for all group companies.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Oversee daily operational queries with the bank.
- Royalty fee
- PRO Song recording and metadata delivery from sub-editors.
- Processing of royalty statements.
- Management of neighboring rights.
- Respond to requests for statements from artists and writers.
Job Specific Skills/Technical Skills/Profile:
- Relevant experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Excel (Intermediate level)
- Interest in data management
Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of music copyrights
- A keen interest in finance – Hospital Records is ready to fully support the successful candidate in accounting education.
- A love for music!
We offer excellent benefits, including:
- Structured integration
- Regular training and personal learning and development plan
- Access to 24/7 Employee/Advisor Assistance Program
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Cycle-work program
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Monthly team building and wellness events.
- Hybrid/flexible work
- Access to our festivals and events
Hospital Records is ready to train, invest and develop the right candidate to master finance and accounting. While providing an opportunity to develop your career within our existing employment structure.
Everyone is welcome at Hospital Records and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or family responsibilities.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject ‘Finance & Royalties Assistant’. Application deadline: May 30, 2022 (please note that we may close the application process earlier if we have received enough applications).
If you have not heard from us within one week of the closing date, please consider that your application has not been accepted on this occasion.