Commercial Director – Dirty Hit
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Dirty Hit as Business Manager.
Dirty Hit is an independent label based in West London, home to The 1975, Beabadoobee, Rina Sawayama and many more.
You will be part of the end-to-end business process, working with artists, artist managers and wider industry contacts to design products and create targeted campaigns. You will launch campaigns and actively manage them throughout the product launch cycle, providing the best possible shopping experience for fans around the world; while ensuring commercial success.
what you gonna do
- Manage the Dirty Hit e-commerce store, oversee our artist campaigns and keep the store well marketed with regular product drops both in and out of the release cycle.
- Create and execute product strategies to work in tandem with artist marketing campaigns.
- Develop new ranges and forecast new product releases, working with the production team to ensure stock is delivered to the warehouse on time.
- Set up new products and promotions through our online sales platform ensuring all music sales are chart compliant.
- Maximize store revenue by scheduling promotions around the album release schedule and other dates in the traditional promotional calendar.
- Liaise with e-commerce and marketing teams in other territories to ensure global campaigns are delivered effectively.
- Work with our in-house designers and third-party front-end developers to inform, approve and deliver new artist campaigns, product photos and marketing assets.
- Propose suitable product types and create attractive offers based on innovation, competitor research and consumer behavior.
- Execute campaign P&Ls to ensure retail pricing is set appropriately throughout the store and product lifecycle.
- Oversee Dirty Hit UK physical retail plan.
- Implementation of products and campaigns with third-party retailers.
What we are looking for
- 3 years + e-commerce property management.
- Strong organization, communication and project management.
- The ability to manage multiple workflows and stakeholders across the globe.
- A solid understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing techniques and best practices.
- Strong business acumen and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics or similar products.
- Experienced in 3PL and inventory management principles.
- Ability to think and act quickly.
- An active interest in music and the industry at large.
- In return, the Sales Manager can expect a great working environment, a competitive salary and great benefits, including 28 days annual leave, plus holidays!
Dirty Hit is passionate about encouraging the best and most talented people to join the team, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or political beliefs.
If you like the sound of what you see, we’d love to chat. Please submit your CV and a note explaining why you think you are the person we need to see!