Can you go beyond that? Do you like the music industry? An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Dirty Hit as Executive Assistant to the CEO.
Dirty Hit is an independent label based in West London, currently home to Beabadoobee, Benjamin Francis Leftwich, Wolf Alice, The 1975 and many more.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and organized industry EA who will work closely with the CEO of this record label and artist management company. You will never be bored!
While the EA role is central to the job, you’ll work in the new central London office surrounded by industry experts in a supportive environment where you can learn, collaborate and innovate.
Who are we looking for?
- You will have worked in an EA/PA/Secretary or similar role in the music and creative industry
- You’ll be hot with organization and diary management
- You will understand the importance of excellent customer service and total discretion
- You will be experienced with Outlook and Microsoft Office
- You will have a listening ear for the music industry and new artists
- You will be passionate about a long-term career in the music industry
- You will be able to juggle multiple priorities and effectively manage the CEO’s time
- You will have a great appreciation for current music trends and how to maximize the CEO’s time
What you will do:
- Be responsible for running the CEO’s office, as an ambassador and role model for Dirty Hit
- Process all incoming communications and ensure information flows in a timely and accurate manner
- Diary management, including organizing, planning, preparing for meetings, and hospitality arrangements, including hospitality, refreshments, and room set-up
- Have the ability to welcome visitors and customers, network confidently and engage our friends in the industry
- Prepare slides and information packs as needed
- Maintain an active interest in current music industry trends and themes and become familiar with the job responsibilities of the CEO as they change over time
- Ensure that all results from the CEO’s office are of a high standard, proofread and accurate to ensure meaning, correct spelling and grammatical accuracy within our brand guidelines and tone of voice
- Understand the organization of the Dirty Hit CEO and organize travel
In return, the Executive Assistant/EA can expect a great work environment, competitive salary and great benefits including 28 days annual leave, plus holidays!
Dirty Hit is passionate about encouraging the best and most talented people to join the team, regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or political beliefs.
If you like the sound of what you see, we’d love to chat. Please submit your CV and a note explaining why you think you are the person we need to see!
Start date: April 12, 2022 (preferred)