Crockford Management is hiring an Executive Assistant to support the directors and office management. This is a role for someone with excellent initiative, skill and attention to detail, who can handle a wide variety of tasks and change priorities with ease.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Daily management of the secretariat and administration:
- Answer the phone
- Visitors’ reception
- Monitor/order office supplies and stationery
- Keep the desk tidy
- Booking maintenance contractors as needed
- Processing and logging of invoices and expenses in collaboration with the account manager
- Post office and courier reservation
- Maintain and file general administration information
- General company inbox monitoring
- List ranking; for example. ticket requests, creative database, etc.
Assist managers in all areas of the business:
- Help manage admin email inboxes and priority tasks, draft responses and type them into dictation
- Agenda management: coordinate meetings, reservations, video call links, agendas and taking minutes if necessary
- Research, get quotes and make reservations – international/domestic travel, restaurants, accommodation, studio rental, equipment, etc.
- Maintain organization of customer documents, contracts, assets and archiving in Dropbox
- Fill out forms
- Undertake ad hoc tasks and errands as required by CM businesses
- 2 years + work experience in a similar role
- Outstanding Initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Above average typing speed
- Time management and organizational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy, with a desire to perform tasks to a high standard
- Telephone, email and in person polite and confident with a positive attitude
- Strong computer skills with ability to use Word, Excel and PowerPoint at intermediate level. Skills in Photoshop and/or InDesign would be helpful but not essential
- Treat confidential information and documents with discretion
- A proactive and flexible approach to work. Be comfortable with a dynamic environment and frequently changing priorities
This role is usually based in the central office in London, with an occasional day working from home. Hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., with some flexibility required.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]and include “MBW” in the subject line of your application.
Only those eligible to work in the UK or with a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for this position.
Salary: Depending on experience
Closing of applications: Wednesday July 6
Please note: we will only respond to candidates invited for an interview.