Digital Manager for kitchen vinyl
Location: Hybrid, remote and London office
Presentation of the role
Cooking Vinyl is looking for an experienced Digital Executive to join one of the most established independent record labels in the world. The successful candidate will lead the label’s digital marketing team and strategy, developing comprehensive and innovative artist marketing campaigns with global reach.
- Oversee the digital marketing team and their work across the entire label roster.
- Delegate list assignments to team members and oversee the development of their campaigns.
- Manage personal development and workload issues of team members.
- Lead high profile artist campaigns alongside all key stakeholders; artists, managers, internal CV teams + our distributor.
- Implement on-brand content and marketing plans related to audience engagement, DSPs, D2C, CRM, video platforms, digital ad buying and more.
- Oversee the briefing, building and maintenance of artists’ digital presence across all platforms.
- Drive the company’s DSP strategy with a strategic and creative mindset.
- Maintain and grow DSP relationships to create opportunities for CV artists across all platforms.
- Manage the digital presentation strategy with the marketing team and the distributor. Delegate relationships, reporting and administration as needed.
- Manage and execute digital advertising strategies, plans and budgets with artist teams and media agencies.
- Find, engage and retain relevant target audiences.
- Measure, analyze and report on key metrics to drive success in the digital business. Convert trends and metrics into actionable strategies and practices.
- Find and evaluate new pioneering digital opportunities with clear ROI plans and share them with digital, marketing and international teams.
- Briefing, commissioning and project management for the development of creative digital tools and content within an agreed budget, keeping in mind future opportunities.
- Liaise with senior management on driving business objectives.
- Attend concerts and represent the company at industry events. Liaise with artists, managers and promotion teams as necessary to perform these services.
- 3+ years of experience in digital or marketing in the music industry, acquired at a label, distributor or management company.
- Demonstrable success in leading global digital and streaming marketing campaigns.
- Excellent knowledge of all facets of the digital music industry and its trends.
- Existing relationships with key CSP partners.
- A collaborative leader and colleague with effective communication skills.
- Ability to analyze, report, interpret and act on large amounts of data.
- Strong work ethic and maximum integrity.
- Skills: Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress
The specification above is given as a comprehensive, but not exhaustive, guide to the main areas of responsibility for the advertised role. Understand that aspects of the role may change over time as business needs evolve.
Cooking Vinyl is a pioneering artist service company and record label that has enjoyed success for over 30 years. The label is home to an eclectic mix of acclaimed artists, the company’s record division roster currently includes: Billy Bragg, Passenger, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Will Young, Nina Nesbitt, Fickle Friends, Saint Raymond, Lissie, The Darkness , BABYMETAL, Fantastic Negrito, The Waterboys, Amanda Palmer, Suzanne Vega, Lewis Watson, 47 Soul, Alison Moyet, Deap Vally and The Fratellis, among many others. The company is very sociable and the successful candidate will be invited to many concerts and company social gatherings.
Cooking Vinyl is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and comfortable work environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, medical condition, religion or any other status protected by law.
If this sounds like the role you’ve been waiting for, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] by October 17, 2022. Please clearly state your name and “Digital Application Manager” in the subject line.