Circus Records – Job Offer (Final)
Social Media and Community Coordinator
Circus recordings and maximum boost management
Location: Shoreditch and remote
Salary on application according to experience
Founded in 2009 by dubstep heavyweights Flux Pavilion and Doctor P, Circus Records has established itself in 13 years as one of the world leaders in bass music. Circus releases the music of these two A List artists alongside other bass scene stars such as Jessica Audiffred, Jantsen, Rusko and FuntCase. Maximum Boost, their associated management company, manages the careers of Flux Pavilion and Doctor P alongside other leading electronic artists such as DJ Zinc and Low Steppa.
You’ll join a rapidly growing family of creative music fanatics who enjoy immersing themselves in all aspects of the industry and culture – whether it’s attending gigs, meeting like-minded professionals same ideas or playing big records on the desktop playlist.
We are looking for a Social Media and Community Coordinator who will be responsible for all Circus Records social media accounts and social media execution. This role reports to our Digital Marketing Department and reports to the Head of Digital Marketing. You will work closely with our Content Producer to produce and deliver content to support our releases and engage and grow our communities on platforms including but not limited to Youtube, Instagram and TIC Tac.
- Work collaboratively with other social media, community, digital marketing and label teams on the label’s social media channels on a day-to-day basis, including content research and writing.
- Develop and work with the extended team on the overall audience growth strategy for our label channels.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing team to support our artists’ releases across all label channels, including researching content and finding creative ways to showcase the releases.
- Maintain a social media calendar and look ahead to plan content for key announcements, events and other non-label activities.
- Evaluate and report on audience growth strategy, share key learnings and identify opportunities for growth.
- Be at the forefront of new developments and trends on social media, educate wider teams and implement our social media strategy.
- Develop social media reviews for our artists, providing detailed best practice guidelines.
- Work with the internal creative team to create engaging social media content for our channels and provide content from external sources.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the history, voice and current brands of circus.
- Capture content at artist events.
- Plan and create paid social media campaigns, in collaboration with the digital marketing manager
- + 2 years of experience in a social media role within the entertainment industry, preferably in music with demonstrable experience in managing social media channels.
- Thorough understanding of social media and awareness of new trends and developments.
- Excellent and flexible writing skills.
- A genuine passion for bass music will be a big help, especially an awareness and appreciation of Circus Records.
- Self-motivated, excellent organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple campaigns at once.
- Graphic design, video editing skills and CRM experience a plus.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Please send links to examples of your work, along with your CV and salary expectations for the position to Andrew Neill ([email protected]), with Social Media & Community Co-Ordinator + your name, as the subject of your email.
Be sure to write a short cover note that shares any other useful information and the best number to contact you if we need it.