Royalty Accounting Manager – your first step into digital.
You oversee the entire royalty accounting cycle, from incoming sales files to final delivery of royalty statements through our Curve software. You manage incoming royalty reports from DSPs and ensure that payments are processed and received.
You import, map, convert and process statements into the Curve accounting system while constantly verifying that our clients receive accurate statements. You resolve royalty allocation issues proactively and in communication with our partners. You highlight and investigate internal issues including missing content, ingest and mapping errors.
Working closely with our label, artist and management partners, you create best practice guidelines for our partners and communicate directly with the DSP accounting teams and our accountant and liaise with the manager of content from Cargo Digital.
- You have a working knowledge of the digital distribution industry and know revenue streams.
- You work competently and meet deadlines.
- You work independently and are solution-oriented.
- You enjoy working with data and numbers.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English.
- MORE: You have experience working in a direct sales/MERLIN sales environment.
What we offer
- an autonomous role within a motivated team working in a rapidly developing future market
- a flat hierarchy and direct communication
- free choice of workplace – remote office, cloud technologies, meeting tool – regular contact in Wuppertal offices in Germany
- Offices in Wuppertal and Hamburg, Germany
- payment of work materials and travel expenses
- networking, business meeting and team events in Wuppertal
- free FitX subscription or JobRad (if based in Germany)
- we are open to new ideas
We only welcome colleagues who value musical and social diversity. If you are the new colleague who solidifies our digital presence in the market through transparent accounting and provides the greatest support for our artists and labels, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please send the usual documents, including a short paragraph of motivation, a possible start date and a first salary expectation to Birte Wiemann. We look forward to hearing from you!