We are looking for a Manager (f/m/d) Digital Advertising (Europe) to join our Global Digital Partnerships and Strategy team in Berlin. BMG’s digital team continues to grow, evolve and innovate in digital marketing, streaming, news and analytics and business development. Globally aligned but present in all areas of the business, BMG digital offers a different dynamic to team members, inviting them to help shape an international system and share innovation and skills.
In this role, you will be a hub function for digital advertising in Europe, working on projects from new and catalog records and contributing to special projects in BMG’s new business interests. You will plan and execute digital advertising and manage BMG advertising accounts and relationships. A forward-thinking and strategic approach to advertising is crucial, along with strong organizational and technical skills.
- Run digital advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Display, Google Search, TikTok, Snapchat, etc. in GSA, Nordics, Benelux, France, Spain, Italy and more as required
- Directly manage business leaders and campaigns and maintain an organized work system and structure, with responsibility for managing these accounts
- Work with digital marketing teams to find the right digital advertising solutions and provide flexible, artist-friendly solutions for advertising, in line with BMG’s core values of fairness, transparency and service
- Manage advertising relationships with partners like Facebook, Google, and TikTok, keeping up to date with changes and updates
- To provide education and innovation to the entire digital enterprise in the field of digital advertising
- Provide reports on all digital advertising campaigns, during and after campaigns
- Work on best practices for a digital advertising system, including cookie-free solutions, data capture, tools and innovation, and find ways to track, measure and correlate advertising data with data conversion, streaming and sales
- You have gained hands-on experience in campaign and digital media planning in the media and entertainment industry.
- You have in-depth knowledge and understanding of Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads and other advertising platforms, with the ability to learn how to navigate new platforms quickly.
- Passionate about innovation in digital advertising, you follow current trends and changes.
- You have a sense of organization and a structured work style.
- Your English skills are excellent. German is desirable and/or any other knowledge of a European language is a plus.
- Ideally, you have specific experience in the music industry. Knowledge of task management systems is also a plus.
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- BMG’s unique culture, empowering and driven by strong values
- A 21st century work environment, collaborative and flexible
- Benefits such as a bright and newly renovated office in the heart of Berlin, BVG jobticket, Headspace membership, home office regulations and many more
- A commitment to helping team members develop long-term careers at BMG with in-house training and the renowned Bertelsmann University
- A fun and respectful community of people passionate about working for artists and songwriters
What you need to know about us
BMG – founded in 2008 – is the world’s fourth-largest music company, the first new global music player in the streaming era, and both a record label and music publisher. Named one of the 2020 World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG’s pitch is unique – an unrelenting focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 20 offices in 12 major music markets now represent more than three million songs and recordings, including many of the most renowned and successful catalogs in popular music history. BMG is owned by the international media, services and education company Bertelsmann.
Come as you are
As the great Kurt Cobain* once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all its forms. Equal opportunity is deeply rooted in our core value of fairness and we are committed to creating a truly inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive. If you are good at what you do, come as you are.
All BMG applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, gender or sexual orientation.