Blue Note Entertainment Group, New York’s largest independent music venue owner/operator and concert promotion company seeking an Executive Assistant. Will work directly with business owners.
Blue Note Entertainment Group owns and operates the Blue Note Jazz Club in New York City, as well as other company-owned and franchised locations around the world under the Blue Note name. Other venues include Sony Hall, Arthurs Tavern, Howard Theater in DC. The company also puts on hundreds of shows each year at various theaters and outdoor spaces across the country.
- Manage large multi-site calendars for owners, schedule, organize meetings, reminders
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on behalf of the executive
- Work closely with each department of the company and perform various tasks and functions.
- Work on special projects for owners, such as the development of new sites.
- Work on the logistics of concerts in various theaters and spaces outside of venues owned by our company.
- Act as a point of contact between managers, employees, customers and other external partners
- Handle light administration for the talent buying team, execute and review artist contracts
- Some light reports for the shows presented in our halls or concerts.
- Collaborate with various employees and departments on creative projects
Required Skills :
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Solve problems and make decisions
- Proactivity and autonomy
- Personal skills
- Experience working as an executive assistant, personal assistant, or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office