At AWAL, we work with an epic roster of emerging talent and more established artists and labels from around the world. Our goal is to remove all barriers between artists and the A&R teams or store editors that help them take their business to the next level within the AWAL ecosystem.
This position is based in the growing team in London. You will be passionate about providing the latest advice on music industry best practices to these developing artists and labels. You will help them deliver their releases into the AWAL system and in some cases support some of the most developed projects alongside the wider AWAL team. You’ll probably be somewhere between digital music geek and artist manager with wonderful written communication skills because we support so many artists with so many varied challenges. We are a diverse team, so please apply if this description sounds like you.
What you will do:
- Serve as the first point of contact for AWAL Core members on their individual campaigns and release setups
- Help artists use internal AWAL tools like our Uploader, Analytics tools and AWAL app
- Support artists and labels in the quality control process of their new releases
- Answer questions from artists about the day-to-day management of their business
Who are you:
- Knowledge of the digital music industry, with prior experience using digital services, distributors and marketing platforms
- Experience with Zendesk or other ticketing systems will be a real advantage
- Excellent customer support and customer facing skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- It is important to be organized and methodical with the ability to handle a heavy workload in an exciting environment with a rapidly growing client list
- True love for music!
As an active member of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s goal is for our workforce to be diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their merit, qualifications, skills and talent. We apply this policy without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability. an individual.
Please note that applicants must be at least 18 years old.