AUDIO NETWORK IS A GLOBAL MUSIC COMPANY CREATING HIGH-QUALITY ORIGINAL MUSIC FOR TV, FILM AND ADVERTISING AND FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT ON DIGITAL AND SOCIAL PLATFORMS.
WITH A LIST OF OVER 1,000 ARTISTS AND A CATALOG OF OVER 200,000 TRACKS IN EVERY CONCEPTABLE GENRE, WE HELP OUR CLIENTS FIND THE PERFECT TRACK TO TELL THEIR STORY.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Audio Network has a reputation for producing the highest quality music, including frequent live orchestral and ensemble recordings, produced at world-renowned studios including Abbey Road, and working with composers and talented artists from around the world.
We are looking for a passionate and creative audio professional with experience working in music across a wide variety of genres at the highest technical level. The role will join our music department to support the music production team and our global music supply chain. This role will be based in our London office in Farringdon, Hatton Garden, currently working from home, but will transition to a hybrid working model from 2022.
This role will largely focus on general audio engineering tasks in our post-production workflow, including but not limited to quality control, pre-mastering and editing. Another key responsibility will be the creative tagging of our music for our search engine with genre, production style, mood, emotion and associated tags. There is also the ability to support our creative customer services such as custom edits from tracks to image.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing, passionate, innovative and creative team at the heart of Audio Network. Each member of the music team has a direct and significant impact on the music we create and distribute to our customers around the world. Duties include:
- Music categorization and metadata tagging using our in-house software
- Preparing, editing and checking the quality control of audio files before outputting for mastering
- Distribution, renumbering and verification of incoming and outgoing audio files
- Assist with monthly preparation and conversion of files for publication
- Ad-hoc creation of track versions and cuts
- Perform custom track edits for clients and other internal departments as needed
- Assist in collation and preparation of pre-recorded audio and session files prior to recording
- Collaborate with members of the extended music team and composers
- A passion for a wide range of essential musical genres
- Familiarity with the use of music in film, television and other media
- Wavelab audio editing/file processing skills essential
- Essential ProTools skills
- Ability to read music / general music theory highly desirable
- Experience working with metadata desirable
- Critical listening skills / ability to identify audio issues and technical faults
- Methodical, detailed and meticulous working methods when dealing with large volumes of data and audio files
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Enthusiasm to be a proactive and collaborative member of an essential team and larger business
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position or relevant professional experience preferred
This summarizes the main key responsibilities of your role, but there may be other reasonable requests made and other responsibilities included from time to time
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days of vacation per year
- Private health
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION
At Audio Network, we celebrate originality – it’s a key part of our business. We sincerely believe that to create the highest quality experience, for everyone, we need diverse teams, telling diverse stories. We are committed to building these teams and always strive to ensure that everyone is empowered to bring their full and unique selves to work every day. Each Audio Networker is unique, but they are all treated the same: with dignity, respect, compassion and equality.
We are committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, marital status or any other legally protected status. If you are contacted for a job offer, please let us know of any accommodations needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process.