Are you passionate about data and eager to dive into global streaming statistics? Can you translate data into marketing strategies, sales actions and decisions? Does dance music inspire you to work hard (and play hard)? Then you could be the chosen one.
What are you going to do?
As Armada Music’s new Global Analytics & Insights Manager, you will provide the insights needed to make the decisions that support business needs and help our artists grow. Armed with an analytical and resourceful mind, you will play in pairs with our digital team, A&R managers and project managers to exchange information.
In addition to strong planning skills and independent thinking, this will require a lot of teamwork, which is why you will be in daily contact with colleagues from the Data, Product (Marketing) and Digital departments.
Among other challenges, you will have to:
- Create and maintain existing dashboards and reports, improving performance and adding new features;
- Perform larger-scale analyzes to address more macroscopic questions that lead to actionable insights for future strategies;
- Look beyond current data sources to find additional value in new data and practices (such as
- Oversee Armada Music data management. You understand the most pressing needs of key decision makers and proactively discern where team time and resources are best placed to maximize value;
- Produce weekly reports to monitor release performance, improve data literacy within the business, and inform future strategies;
- Build dashboards in Tableau to enable self-service data visibility across the enterprise and improve analytics efficiency;
- Train new employees, as appropriate, in the use of our wealth of data to best suit their particular role and functions;
- Act as a go-to consultant on all things data-driven insights, strategy and new developments in industry practices and platforms.
What does the chosen one look like?
- A relevant diploma (bachelor’s degree);
- Proven professional experience in data analysis;
- Strong collaboration skills and business understanding;
- Strong math skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data;
- Experience with relational databases and managing large amounts of data. Knowledge of Google
BigQuery is a plus;
- Experience in the field of music;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- You live in or around Amsterdam.
nice things to have
- Experience with Tableau;
- Experience implementing machine learning pipelines;
- Knowledge of Python programming.
What do you get in return?
At Armada Music, you pursue your passion internationally. In an inspiring and musical environment, you will bump fists with a young and dynamic team of competent colleagues. We also offer an attractive pension plan when we finally decide to grow, and 25 days off per year to force you to miss us once in a while. O, and we’ll pay you. There is that too, of course.
Excited? Please send us your CV and motivation letter via the following online application form:
Please note that an assignment may be part of the selection procedure.
We are impatient to meet you !
About Armada Music
Armada Music is the world’s largest independent dance music label, based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
(headquarters), London and New York (satellite offices). Founded in 2003, Armada Music represents labels and artists
across the electronic music spectrum, including Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, ARTY, Brando, Cat Dealers,
Eelke Kleijn, Ferry Corsten, Loud Luxury, Morgan Page, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Tensnake and more.