Do you eat note-shaped cereal for breakfast? Does listening to dance music make you happier than a little kid in a toy store? Are you able to do an amazing job despite – or maybe even because of – being a bit crazy? In this case, you may be the chosen one, because we are looking for a full-time position
What are you going to do?
As the new Release Coordinator and DSP, you will be part of our digital department and will be (jointly) responsible for the digital distribution of all our releases. To ensure people can listen to our music on digital service providers (DSPs) such as Spotify, YouTube, Apple, Beatport and Amazon, you will ensure that these releases are properly administered, uploaded and presented to DSPs. Among other challenges, you will have to:
Promote tracks to DSPs, playlist curators, and other external channels by filling out submission forms, sending emails, and conversing by phone and in person;
- Organize music playlists by genre;
- Proactively come up with ideas to improve our digital operation and position our music in the best possible way;
- Integrate data analysis, trends and insights into your daily workflow;
- Ensure posting schedules are complete and contain all relevant links and information;
- Capture metadata, prepare builds before upload, process bulk catalog uploads, and complete barcode/metadata previews;
- Manually upload visualizers, lyric videos and music videos to YouTube and other video platforms.
What does the chosen one look like?
- You are passionate about dance music and always up to date with the latest hits and releases;
- You are able to work with precision, efficiency and autonomy;
- You thrive under pressure;
- You are familiar with and are an active user of music streaming services;
- You have acquired a college diploma and have relevant work experience;
- You are perfectly bilingual (English and Dutch);
- You live in or around London or Amsterdam and are happy to work in the office 5 days a week;
- Bonus points will be awarded to applicants who:
- Knowledge of YouTube uploads and YouTube CMS,
- Experience mixing dance tracks and using audio editing software (Ableton, etc.).
What do you get in return?
At Armada Music, you pursue your passion internationally. In an inspiring and musical environment, you will bump fists with a young and dynamic team of competent colleagues. We also offer 25 days off per year to force you to miss us once in a while and an attractive pension plan when we finally decide to grow. O, and we’ll pay you. There is that too, of course.
Excited? Please send us your CV and motivation letter via the following online application form: https://jobs.armadamusic.com/release-dsp-coordinator/en. We are impatient to meet you !
About Armada Music:
Armada Music is the largest independent dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (headquarters), London and New York (satellite offices). Founded in 2003, Armada Music represents labels and artists across the spectrum of electronic music, including Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, ARTY, Brando, Cat Dealers, Eelke Kleijn, Ferry Corsten, Loud Luxury, Morgan Page, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Tensnake and more.