1107 Studios is a Boutique Production Music library, founded in 2021, specializing in music for brands and broadcast. Work alongside some of the biggest global brands such as Unilever, L’Oreal, Hugo Boss, Visa, BBC, ITV and many more.
We are looking for a Producer to join the award-winning production team at 1107 Studios – after an outstanding first year – including industry-wide recognition and accolades at the 2021 Production Music Awards, Music & Sound Awards & Clio Awards, The Producer will be responsible for producing high quality albums to meet the needs of our customers while providing general production support, website metadata, and help with catalog and performance scaling businesses of 1107 while playing a leading role in the development of Songtradr Group’s products and services.
*Please note this is not a composer role*
Your role would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Proactively research and identify current music trends and catalog gaps
- Maintain relationships with composers and seek out new talent to join the roster
- Produce albums for in-house labels, from concept to release, provide creative feedback to songwriters
- Track creation and titling, track descriptions, tagging and metadata for each album
- Ensure all audio delivery has been collected and organized, ready for mastering and ingestion
- Prepare contract details for commercial business
- Manage releases, publish albums and provide release reports
- Manage the booking of mastering, recording sessions and musicians as needed
- Support the production manager in the management of finances and budget
- Ingest albums on the Harvest platform meeting all metadata requirements
- Distribute albums to music providers (ILM, Soundmouse, Songtradr, etc.)
- Create and manage playlists for the website
- Provide on-demand music searches for internal and external clients
- Management of billing and license requests
- Request ISRC assignments and liaise on recording reports with the copyright team • Any other ad-hoc duties as directed by the Production Manager
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Expert in the use of DAWs (Pro Tools or Logic)
- Experience in audio editing, mixing and music production
- 3+ years in Production Music Library or Music Publisher is preferred but not required
- Ability to talk about music confidently with composers and musicians.
- You love music and are passionate about our mission to increase the value of music for everyone
- Aware of what’s hot and what’s not in the world of sync – especially in the worlds of film, TV, trailers and advertising.
- Able to take initiative
- Collaborative and team player
- Reliable and respectful
How you will adapt our culture
- CONSCIOUSLY COLLABORATIVE: You understand “the team” and collaborate with kindness and respect
- HUMBLY CONFIDENT: You are confident but never arrogant
- DILIGENT DRIVED: You are driven, hardworking and get results
- INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS: You are positive, open and passionate about finding innovative solutions
- GOOD BUSINESS FOR ALL: You do what’s good for business
Benefits of work
- Work from anywhere (but be available during UK and EU business hours)
- Paid vacation
- Pension plan
1107 Studios is part of the Songtradr group (Big Sync Music, Massive Music, Pretzel). You’re welcome to Songtradr for who you are, no matter where you’re from, what you look like or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, just like our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will prosper, contribute and shine. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives and your background!
Since our launch in 2016, we have always been driven by our love for music and our intention to bring positive change to the industry. Today, this intention remains. We aim to continue the journey of unleashing the potential of human creativity through conscious innovation.
Please send a cover letter and CV to [email protected]